Thursday 22 November 2012

THE COUNTRY THAT I LIKE :)

U GUYS MUST HAVE A COUNTRY THAT U GUY WANTED TO GO RIGHT???
I HAVE MANY COUNTRY THAT I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT. 
THERE ARE MANY REASON WHY I LIKE THIS PLACE AND WHY IT'S IN MY HEART :)




1) UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. 



i really wanted to go there since i ever lived. I think 4 me...US is very interesting place to visit.there are many place that i wanted to go...especially NYC, CALI and Miami...i really want to go there so badly. Donno why. i am interested in American English than British English...coz the language is more chill and casual. And i like to see american people face....especially the man!
hahaha


2) SOUTH KOREA



i also like South Korea so much....! even though Korea is very popular in my country and it's common to dream of going to korea, i still want to go...i want to experience snow in Korea more than i want to experience it in different country. It's also fascinating that they have 4 seasons there. I am so envy...
Korea is a great place to visit and in my checklist :)


3) GREECE 

Hey??? why Greece??? okay...it's because i worship their ancient places! it's very cool and fascinating.it's very breathtaking and i love history so much that i wont miss to love Greece too...the ancient place and monument there is very amazing and stunning... i love to visit Greece one day :)


4)ITALY. 


Italy is one of my favourite places! it's full of romantic places.....i wish i could go to honeymoon there....the place is soooOOoOOooOoOoooOoOooooo beautiful! can't be describe by words but most of all what i  wanted to experience in Italy is the food and also the most unique city in the world! VENICE! it's one in the world and only in ITALY :)


5) SAUDI ARABIA



Saudi Arabia is the dreams of all muslim in the world....many people who has the opportunity will go there someday. I really want to go there deep within my heart....but insyaallah i hope i can go there once in my life

p/s :i hope my dream will come true someday :)
and i'm also hoping your's too!!















2 comments:

  1. dah mula menulis ni makna nya internet dah ok la kan... huahuahua

    ReplyDelete
  2. okayyy laaa....tdak nk tulis dr mn..kroh3....

    ReplyDelete